Canine, Feline, Poultry, Exotic/Avian, Lab Animal, Amphibian/Reptile, Furbearing Animal, Other
DVM or equivalent
SMALL ANIMAL/EXOTIC HOSPITAL
Is your life slipping by while you finish notes after hours? Are you tired of working at a practice that is stuck in the dark ages? Are you a recent graduate looking for a dedicated mentor? Wouldn’t it be nice to work at a practice that understands that to be the best veterinarian you can be requires a well-trained support staff, great equipment and the opportunity to grow your skills?
We have trained our capable support staff to assist with records as well as all the ancillary medical tasks, enabling you to focus on becoming the exceptional veterinarian you were always meant to be.
We understand the importance of having a timely schedule, positive work environment and being highly respected by your team and clients.
Recent grads will enjoy having nurturing mentors and a thoughtful system for you to accelerate your confidence with clients and quickly achieve mastery of your medical and surgical skills.
Take your career to the next level, on your terms, building your own client base, making a positive impact in the lives of pets and pet parents and go home each night feeling fulfilled.
Great CE allowance, unlimited earnings potential, loyal clientele
If you’re ready to realize your potential, we want to invest in YOU! This position is rarely open and will fill quickly, so shoot us an email right away because we would love to talk with you.
Additional Salary Information: pro-sal,
About Aloha Animal Hospital
We are a small animal and exotics, AAHA accredited hospital.
Additional info about Aloha Animal Hospital:
About Our Practice:
• We are a privately owned and single practice hospital (no satellite clinics).
• Our owners, Drs. Jason & Jamie Sulliban, are veterinarians in the practice who are working in and working on the practice daily.
• Our operations team is exceptional, and our associate veterinarians are not required to perform administrative duties.
• We have a positive team environment and we continuously work on keeping our practice culture upbeat and supportive. We live and work by our Core Values.
• We have an amazing and long-standing clientele as well as constant influx of referrals of new clients which is a must to help a new associate build a strong client base of their own.
• We have been AAHA accredited since we opened in 2007.
• Drs. Jason & Jamie are always looking for ways to improve, adding new equipment and regular goal planning for the practice. Equipment: computer record keeping, digital radiology including digital dental rads, ultrasound, laser therapy, in office lab, cardiopet ECG
• Patient centered practice- t...he patient is at the core of all our decision-making processes.
• Client education is key! We firmly believe that we are in a partnership with our clients in the lifelong care of their pets.
• We are heavily focused on wellness and preventive medicine but have a full-service practice including dentistry, ultrasound, digital radiographs, computerized record keeping, internal medicine and surgery.
• We also use the local specialty center as an extension of our care to assist our patients with advanced surgical and medical needs including internal medicine, surgery, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, neurology, and emergency services.