At Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital, we are proud to provide skilled, quality veterinary care to the pets of Sarasota and Parrish. Dr. Janina Krajewski, our clinic's veterinarian, has been working with pets at Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital since the clinic opened its doors in 2007.
Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital provides preventative care, urgent care, emergency services and standard medical procedures. We believe that preventative care and pet owner education can help save pets in the Sarasota and Parrish areas. By catching medical conditions in their early stages, and by helping pet owners to provide proper care for their pets, the professionals at Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital help keep pets safe. We'll teach you how to prevent pet illnesses, accidents and injuries.
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics