Cheyenne Tonopah Animal Hospital (CTAH) is located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. Nearby communities include Summerlin, and Centennial. We are looking for a full time Associate Veterinarian for our 4 doctor animal hospital. Competitive PAY and benefit package.
We see small animals and exotics and our hospital has been serving the community for over 33 years. We pride ourselves with providing high quality medicine and surgery for both new and long standing clients. We have a great staff of well-trained licensed technicians, technician assistants and customer service representatives. We emphasize in-depth medical workups and complete patient care, client communications and follow-up. The Hospital is well equipped with digital radiology, dental radiology, ultrasound and Idexx in-house diagnostic lab equipment.
We also utilize Board Certified Specialists including: Mobile Surgeons, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Ophthalmologists, and Internists as needed to provide our patients with the best of care. We welcome applications from experienced veterinarians.
· Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
· Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
· Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
· Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
· Manages time and tasks appropriately.
· Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
· Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
About Cheyenne Tonopah
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.