Skyland Animal Hospital, located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina, is looking to hire an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. We are located in the inspiring Blue Ridge Mountains, just 10 minutes from the fun downtown Asheville area.
Skyland Animal Hospital, operating for over 4 decades, is currently a 3 Veterinarian practice and we are growing and expanding.
We are a state of the art veterinary hospital with digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab, dental suite with dental X-rays, pharmacy, electronic records and a fully computerized management system.
We hope to add an enthusiastic Associate Veterinarian to our team who desires a fulfilling, rewarding job. We place pride in our ability to help with work life balance and promote a good quality of life.
Skyland Animal Hospital is open Monday through Friday only. We are primarily a small animal practice but also see some small exotics. There are no after hours emergency or on-call shifts.
The ideal Veterinarian candidate has excellent medical and surgical skills. In addition, they are professional, reliable, and have an enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to communicate clearly and compassionately with clients and staff.
Qualifications to apply:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in North Carolina or intent to obtain a North Carolina license within 3 months.
• At least 1 year of experience as a full-time practicing veterinarian. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• Commitment to high quality pet healthcare
• Practice the highest quality of medicine and surgery.
• Provide excellent customer service and client education.
We take pride in providing complete quality care and fostering the human animal bond through education of our pet families. Our staff is well trained and dedicated. We look forward to adding an enthusiastic and compassionate Associate Veterinarian member to our fantastic team.