The Metropolitan Veterinary group has provided specialty and emergency care for over 50 years with an established reputation of providing the “Gold Standard” of veterinary medicine.
We are excited to be growing our Emergency team and are actively recruiting Emergency doctors for our Akron location.
Metro Akron Team:
· Work with a progressive and experienced group of Emergency doctors who value and practice high quality medicine-many of whom have remained part of our Metro family after completing our internship program
· Work side by side with a talented nursing staff that prides itself on providing exceptional patient care
· Collaborate with our specialists in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Exotics, Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, and Ophthalmology
· Be part of our Metro care team that is built on compassion, communication, and teamwork!
Metro Akron Hospital:
· The spacious 24,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with leading-edge technology that includes: a state-of-the-art ICU, 2 digital radiography units, ultrasound, CT, MRI, laparoscopy, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, telemetry, and a complete in-house laboratory
Metro Akron You:
· Practice medicine with unlimited resources and support
· Practice at a hospital that is known for a great workplace environment and culture
· Enjoy a flexible schedule that promotes work/life balance
· Receive a generous compensation package that includes competitive salary/bonuses; medical, dental, vision, and short/long term disability insurance; CE and uniform allowance; and a company matching 401K
Join us in beautiful Northeast Ohio, located minutes from Cleveland, Lake Erie, and the sprawling Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Our amenities are second to none for anyone who enjoys the night life, fine dining, or getting out in nature for a bike ride or a hike!
Visit our website at metropolitanvet.com
*Note: All inquiries will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send your CV to
Take the next step and apply, you will not regret it!
NVA Overview:NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.
Looking for qualified candidates to fill openings in a variety of private and corporate practices across the US. This may include, DVM/VMD of all levels of experience, as well as technicians, assistants, administrative and customer service team members.