Come enjoy a wonderful work-life balance in beautiful Lake Mills, Wisconsin. Lake Mills is a rapidly growing and developing smaller city with many great opportunities. We are conveniently located between Madison and Milwaukee. We are situated on beautiful Rock Lake, great for fishing, boating, and all other water activities. We have the Glacial Drumlin bike trail, multiple parks/recreational areas, an excellent school system, restaurants, a winery, two micro-breweries, two distilleries, all encompassed in a thriving Norman Rockwell style downtown.
The Tyranena Veterinary Clinic is a rapidly growing progressive small animal practice. We strive for excellence in customer service, client education, and delivering high quality veterinary medicine. We take time getting to know our clients, their pets, and their pets' needs. We have no late hours and no after-hour calls. We are looking for a motivated team player and are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right candidate and are willing to consider or negotiate other benefits as well. Experienced veterinarians or new graduates welcome to apply.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
Signing Bonus: A signing bonus of up to $5000.
Expected hours: 32 – 40 hours per week
IRA employer match up to 3%
Health insurance negotiable and pending the needs of each candidate.
Paid time off for vacation: 2 equivalent work weeks per year
Paid time off for continuing education (up to 3 full days per CE cycle)
Continuing education fee stipend up to $1500 per CE cycle
Paid AVMA professional liability insurance ($368/year)
Paid Wisconsin licensing fees ($160/2 years)
Paid AVMA dues ($370/year)
Paid WVMA dues ($275/year)
Paid DEA license fee ($888/3 years)
Employee discount-entitled to pet care for up to 4 pets provided at cost.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide high-quality veterinary medical and surgical care to small animals, predominantly canine and feline patients.
- Perform routine examinations, vaccinations, and preventative care for pets
- Diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries in animals
- Perform surgeries, including spaying/neutering and dental procedures
- Administer medications and treatments to animals as needed
- Educate pet owners on proper animal care and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Maintain accurate medical records for all patients
- Collaborate with veterinary technicians and other staff members to ensure the well-being of animals